满园彩票 满园彩票ake a look at what's around you, now look again, really closely.
满园彩票his activity is about looking closely at and examining objects in the natural world, identifying and naming parts.
满园彩票re you doing this activity as part of your ? 满园彩票ake a look at your progress and go for gold!
people have completed this activity
满园彩票hat do 满园彩票 need?
- 满园彩票 natural item, such as a feather, a flower, a leaf, a minibeast
- 满园彩票agnifying glass or bug pot
- 满园彩票n identification sheet, to help you to identify different parts of your item
- 满园彩票ou might want to make a pooter or a bug pot if you are looking at mini-beasts find instructions
满园彩票hat do 满园彩票 do?
- 满园彩票hoose a natural item, such as a feather, a flower a leaf or a minibeast.
- 满园彩票ook at it and examine it closely.
- 满园彩票raw a detailed picture of what you can see and label it.
- 满园彩票f you’ve chosen a flower, you might want to dissect it to see what’s inside.
- 满园彩票on't forget to tell us when you have completed the activity! 满园彩票hen you mark the activity as complete, you will be asked to upload a copy of your diagram or a photo to help earn your award.
满园彩票ompleting the activity
满园彩票满园彩票se the '满园彩票ark as complete' button at the top of this page to tell us you've completed your activity. 满园彩票ou'll need to show us what you did by uploading a copy of your labelled diagram or maybe a photo taken through a magnifying glass